Wednesday, January 11, 2017

You're On My Mind

So I have been working on making my cards EASIER to mail -- as in FLAT. Ha! I am not used to that, as I love layers and bumpy embellishments and ribbons and flowers. But here is a super cute image from Unity's PENGUIN PALS:
I stamped my image and sentiment with Archival Black Ink from Stampin' Up! on Hobby Lobby's Heavyweight White CS. I have been finding that this holds up pretty well to a quick watercolor background! Then I made a watercolor wash using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints, and added splatters with each color. A border die from Pretty Posh and some patterned paper with cute hearts -- all done! Flat and mailable!

I am having a huge craft sale in a Facebook Group page! A whole lotta crafty goodness from my stamp studio -- for you! Lots of stamps, dies, ribbon, paper, stickers, embellishments and more! Lots of your favorite brand name companies!

Challenges:
Color Throwdown #425

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!