Friday, October 21, 2016

"Orange" You Glad It's Autumn?

It's Challenge Day at Really Reasonable Ribbon! 
Challenge #151 is all about orange, 
and autumn, and ribbon and trims!
I chose a rather busy patterned paper for my background (Doodlebug Happy Harvest - it's so cute!), so kept the rest of the card fairly simple. I chose Lawn Fawn's So Thankful For You stamp set and matching dies for my images. I used Brown Sugar Baker's Twine from RRR for my trims.


Other Challenges: 
Brown SugarAnything Goes 
Cut it Up - Pumpkins

9 comments:

  1. What a fresh, beautiful card. I love those sumptuous papers!

    Thanks for joining us for our Pumpkin Challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Judy. Fabulous papers and design. Your image just pops. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall card is sweet and colorful. I like the design. Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used baker's twine to "hang" your focal image! In fact, I love everything about this cheery orange card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute indeed.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute indeed.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great make, love the DP you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!