Friday, June 3, 2016

Day #3 of GIRAFFE WEEK!

It's Day #3 of Giraffe Week! 

My images are from Lawn Fawn's Critters on the Savanna stamp set and matching dies. I stamped on Ultrasmooth White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in with Copic markers. I did the same for the sentiment, and then cut it out using Avery Elle's Oh Yeah caption balloon die. The grass is a Magnolia die cut. My button (Buttons Galore) is tied with Aqua Blue Divine Twine. My fun designer paper is from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy Boy 6x6. 

 Tomorrow I have some fun stuff to show from my collection, so hope to see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable! How fun that you made your own series based on giraffes. I'll be back to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!